Monday, September 13, 2010

My Boyfriend ( ", )




It started to follow me since 03/06/2010 till now...


No matter where I go, I will always bring him along with me....


I just can't leave without him....

He is just too convenience for me... Haha...


His body size is small enough.... and I loves him a lot !! =P


He helped me a lot on my assignments, projects, presentations and other things which related with my university works......



Not only that,


When I'm bored,

he always comfort me the most so I won't be so down at the same time.... =)



When I'm sad,

he is the most that I faced with...



When I'm happy,

I will tell whatever things to him... Just like what I did now... =)



When I'm angry,

I just play the games with him... =P



I know I'm lame but I still want to say it out here....



I Love You.



6 comments:

the Charioteer said...

ur bf? hahaha!! then i have two bfs lorr...my laptop and my guitar!! > <

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Hahaha ~ LOL...

I love my boyfriend =P

Kenzo said...

ooo...netbook! love it =)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haloooo Kenzo !!

Long time no see, luckily you still remember me and come to my dreamland. =D


I love it too !! =D

Kenzo said...

ofcoz!! haha...wan to earn some pocket money if not the pool will going to dried some day!haha

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, my water tank also dying now...

Poor me ~ My course was wasted me a lot of money here... T___T