Wednesday, November 18, 2009

独唱情歌, 最忧伤

This is the first time that my blog is having a Chinese tittle. Actually, I suppose to use Chinese word to start my blog. Unfortunately, my computer don't have Chinese word software, so I can't type the Chinese word to start my blog. I think Chinese blog is more suitable to me if compared to English blog. Hmmm.... Chinese word is more easier for me to type out my emotions.


Yesterday (17/11/2009) , I watched Phobia 2 with my friends. It is containing 5 stories in the movie. For me, the movie is very funny and nice to watch. For those who haven't watch, then you can have a watch on it. Not bad. I'm half "Thai" people for yesterday. "Eat Thai, Watch Thai." Sa Wa Di Ka ~ Haha...


Tomorrow will be back to school. I think I will be very busy tomorrow because my appointment with my doctor had change it to tomorrow. So, I need to run two places to settle up my things. I will go to Sunway area for my appointment once I settle up my registration and others.


Don't know why, I felt like wanna go for ice skating in this recently. Haha... Before that I don't even dare to try it as my friend had told me in earlier time, he said it is very dangerous to play, what he imagine the situation to me and this is what he told, when you fall down, your finger will be cut off when people skate by your fingers accidentally....... Yerrr......... *disgusting*
Waiting a master to teach me, then I can skate around the skating area.... Hohoh....


Today is rainy day too.


Love is nothing. But, it is just an optical illusion.

No comments: