Oh, my heart ~
What happen to my heart? My heart always keeping those rubbish that are not useful. Hmm, I couldn't scan all over my heart just like using a anti virus to scan the virus all over the computer. Thus, my heart will cooperate with my brain to disturb my emotional. I'm a person with good imagination. I always imagine whatever that would not be happen in the reality world. Sometimes it is good for me but most of the time are torturing.
Oh, my heart ~
Where is your door? Where is your key? It is lost. I couldn't find it again since don't know when is started.
Oh, my heart ~
It is not rational anymore...
What happen to my heart? My heart always keeping those rubbish that are not useful. Hmm, I couldn't scan all over my heart just like using a anti virus to scan the virus all over the computer. Thus, my heart will cooperate with my brain to disturb my emotional. I'm a person with good imagination. I always imagine whatever that would not be happen in the reality world. Sometimes it is good for me but most of the time are torturing.
Oh, my heart ~
Where is your door? Where is your key? It is lost. I couldn't find it again since don't know when is started.
Oh, my heart ~
It is not rational anymore...
8 comments:
oh my dear!what happen to you?you lock up your heart "again"?yepi!now u can geng with me and kuan!!hahah
Haha, what did u mean by "again" ?? Haha...
Yalor, we are best zi mui, sure together lor... ^_^
so fast forget???last time when we still in high school..you don't even admire guy....
Oh, yameh? I forgot liao luhh... I'm a forgetfull person. =P Locking my heart is good for me, I think....
for me,it doesn't mean good or bad la.just we still young,no need every time think of need a boy friend lo...
Ya ya, you are right.
If before I will hope I will have a bf, but now didn't luhh... Maybe I'm a person who tried on something ady and I won't desperate for it again... Haha... I think I'm that kind of person lar...
Sometimes, I do really miss the moment when we were in secondary school... those moments... unforgettable...
Hmmmm.... I was thinking back what had I done before... Hahahah...
Post a Comment