Hmm.. Actually, tomorrow I'm suppose to go out with my "roommate" to go watch a movie called Doraemon : Nobita & The Giant Legend Of Green Planet at GSC Mid Valley. ^_^ But, I'm not feeling well so I just canceled the movie plan. For me, a good condition only can enjoy the movie. Maybe we will going to watch it in some other free day. ^_^ I love Doraemon. After I went through the details for the movie, I'm more interested on it.Now, I wanna vomit out but I cant, and my stomach is very pain... *sick* What happen to me?! Food poisoning?!! I don't know. I'm having diarrhoea too.. =="
I'm waiting for some of the movie to show up in the cinema, hmm... such as The Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland and others. I love fairy story. ^_^
Okay, as my promised to my friend, I need to sleep early tonight. ^_^ I'm a good girl... Haha...
So, good night to everyone who read my blog, I felt very thankful to all of your kindness and supports. Muakssz.... ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment