Saturday, November 28, 2009

One Day Trip

Just finish bath after reached home from one day trip. Haha... *tired*



I knew a lot of new friend today. They both are very nice. As I mentioned in my previous post, I went to Bukit Tinggi Pahang with bunch of my friends today (27/11/2009) . I'm very tired and sleepy now but at the same time I'm very happy too. Haha... We walked around Bukit Tinggi Pahang and went to picnic at Hutan Lipor Lentang. After that, we went to One World Hotel for rest time. It is first time that I step in One World Hotel. There was so nice and comfortable. Very big and luxurious..........



Tomorrow need to go to Johor with family because we need to attend my cousin's wedding dinner on this Saturday and Sunday.



My friends are planning to watch Ninja Assassin tomorrow and going to Genting (maybe)......... I also wanna go ~ ~




Another gang of friends is going to cycle around Taman Pertanian Malaysia - Bukit Cahaya.... I also wanna go too ~ ~ ^_^



Rainy day but doesn't spoiled my mood today.
v ^_^ v

No comments: