I just finish my bath. My hair still very wet. I went home at around 2am just now.25/11/2009, my friend's birthday. I went to his newly open Cafe in Kepong and celebrated his birthday. Actually, we are just having a normal gathering with him. Chatting and eating at his Cafe. Oh ya! His Cafe namely Babylon Cafe. The name for the Cafe is nice. The environment at there also quite nice and feeling comfortable. I ordered a Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice and I wanted to order Strawberry Peach but the waiter said it is out of the menu. Then, suddenly the Boss of the Cafe - My friend was saying no need to order anything for the drink, he said he have ordered a special drink for me. Hmm? Haha. Okay, here the drink come. Prepared by his waiter, specially one. Woww haha... He ordered a Strawberry Coffee Ice-brended + (Cream + Strawberry syrup as the topping) , I'm not really sure about the name for the drink, I asked my friend but he doesn't want to tell me the real name of the drink. Weird ~ Haha...
Thanks a lot for my friend who was treating me the dinner + supper. Haha... Apparently my drink is so expensive. At last, after an argument, he treated me the dinner (RM 11.90) + drink (RM 10) + Tarot Card (RM35). So good of him ~ Haha... His place is having a Tarot Card Kiosk.
Hmm... First time I went to try Tarot Card by the pro one. Hmm.... It is quite accurate.
Fuiyooo ~
I felt interested to Tarot Card. I wanna learn for it ~ Find one day go buy the tool and practise. Who wanna become my white mouse? Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment