Friday, September 10, 2010

My Tarot Card ~ ♥

Hi all !!

If you read my previous post, then you will know that why I felt so interested about the tarot card. I just can't described the power of the tarot card here, and you need to dig it out by your own the real truth of itself.

I'm so happy that at last I got my own tarot card.. Haha XD

Thanks for EeSoon again who's so kind to help and buy me this for so hardly in the Book Fest 2010 which held in KLCC on 07/09/2010. =)

I really did appreciated that !! ^_^


Heyo ~

I received this on 09/09/2010 that claimed it from EeSoon. ♥


This is my tarot's guides book ~ ♥





Yuhoo ~~~~

At last I got my tarot ~~~~

At the same time here,
Oh no ~~~ I'm looks very fat here.... =P





The guides book and my tarot card ~ ♥
Hmm.... So nice....
Love it so much here... =D






Lastly........





ZzzzZzzz....





zzzzZzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzz................






ZzzzZzzzZz...........






The tarot card with fang =D





*After I go through the few pages of the tarot's guides book, I know it's not a easy thing for me to master it..
I still need some time to go through deeply with the tarot card and I don't really have the exact free time now for this as I quite busy with my final year semester.... Hmmm... ( " , )



8 comments:

the Charioteer said...

ahhhh i love Tarot card too!!! i got one too but it's not the original one...i mean not like urs...mine is anime one LOL pls tell my fortune after u master it k! haha!!

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !! Magdalene... Oh yeah ~ We have the same interest eh.. =D

I think it must be took me a very long time to master it, it's not a easy thing after I go through it seriously =)

the Charioteer said...

i see~~ good luck then!! i believe u can make it! XD

EeSoon said...

how'a the Tarot study?
finish reading the guide d?
or stop liao...
hahaha..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha !! Thanks Magdalene !! =D

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

EeSoon, my progress for my tarot card still maintain the same, how about yours?? =)

EeSoon said...

I did not touch the book after the 1st time I read it...
pai seh ah... hehe.. Maybe I'll finish it on Saturday? Or next Monday lo.. MAYBE only la..

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha ~ Okay !! =D

Is it the book contains too many words for you??