Monday, November 9, 2009

Blog For Today ~

I found out I always write my blog in the late of the midnight. Haha... Hmmm... Actually I got the chance to write my blog earlier, but I just can't, I will make it till the last minute only go to write my blog.. Hoho.. >_<

Hmm... Nothing special for today. I really did very poor in some computering technical problem, luckily got my friend to teach me how to solve the problem. Thanks. ^_^

*But he won't see this because he said he don't read English blog. I just only can said, he really got his principle. Haha.*


Full House.... Yesterday I went to do some research on the Full House's Website, then I have a look for the pictures that they put on the website. Hmmm... The price for the food is quite okay for me and the environment also seems very nice. I must have a try there ~ ~ Anyone?? =P








I think above picture is the front look for the Full House Cafe. Hehe..

Looks a bit like fairyland right? I love such environment.



^_^



The Set lunch from there also quite okay for me, it is selling at RM 16.90 (1 Food + 1 Drink + 1 soup + 1 Tart) , they have 4 set of choices for you to choose. Hmm... They also got selling some clothes at their cafe. Hmm, I found out a jacket is quite nice, I like its design ~ It is quite special for me.. Especially the round neck pattern... ^_^ Please see below, it is a white jacket with a special round neck design. Hehe... Price not clear. I think must be very expensive. Haha...






Additional Information : The menu is looks cute and creative.



Haha... Survey Done Half ~ ~ ~ Why done only half? Because I haven't go there have a try yet, oh ho ~ ~


Hmm, today didn't saw my "roommate" online and play FaceBook, don't know how is my "roommate". Miss ~ ~


6 comments:

kar hui said...

my friend went before.she said nothing special le.the meal is normal.she went on afternoon.i wan to go there.how about our next gathering??

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, My friend also told me there is nothing special, he said it is more worthy to go there have the set lunch.. The set lunch only available at 12pm-4pm only..

Can ar... Kuan also wanted to go there mah... Then u inform the others lor..^_^

EeSoon said...

Did Full House pay you advertising fee??? Y are you advertising for them for free then??? I wonder...

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha, because I have nothing to write.... Wahahahaha..

pikachew said...

yup..agree..a nice environment but wif moderately designed tables n chairs.oh ya...cute menu but its too old 2 be used anymore.affordable price but lack of variety of food choices although it taste nt bad.overall..a okay place 2 visit to,mayb nt too often.
if u wanna hav a visit thr,mayb on 16/11.ok?

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

pika, woww, u also got blog ar? coz I saw ur name side got a blogger simbol.. Haha..

Erm... u went to full house before?